5.19.2012

Judith

So this was a bit of a stumbling first start at a comic. I scripted the thing after very little sleep in a stroke of inspiration at around 3 in the morning, and I sat back on my heels and thought to myself, "Hah! This will be both brilliant and hilarious!". 48 hours later after pencils and the inking, I realized that ...this wasn't the case. I'm not sure if the lack of dialogue after the first two pages is jarring or not either. I actually like telling stories without it much more, and I think the piece gets much stronger without it.

I'm still missing pages here and there (I might post the sketchy progress work later), but I really like the sort of cartoony art style, and the way guard 2 looks a lot like my very old and very good friend Jon, who was visiting me that weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment